Friday, October 7, 2011

We are Moving!

It is amazing how quickly Sydney is growing up. I'm not sure if it is because she is the second child or if time is truly moving that much faster, but whatever reason it needs to slow down!

Sydney did not take to a pacifer like Connor, instead prefers her two middle fingers!

We tried rice cereal with her at 5 1/2 months and she did not like it. We'll keep trying but the faces she made in the pictures I took are priceless!


She is sitting on her own and even trying to sit herself up from laying down. She must be trying to keep up with Connor because all these milestones are coming too quickly!

She is pretty much crawling so she is on the floor more now! I watch my sister and brother-in-law's puppy during the week and he is doing so well with the kids! The other day Sydney was very interested in Captain and I got some great pictures of them together!



No comments:

Post a Comment