Thursday, December 3, 2009

3rd Haircut

On Tuesday we took Connor for his third haircut.  The first one was done by Greg and the second one was done by the lady who cuts my hair.  We went to Snip Its, a kids haircut place, and it was great!  The lady who cut his hair did it in about 5 minutes, I'm sure she is used to squirmy kids but Connor did great!  She took quite a bit off, a little bit much for my taste, but I'm sure it will grow back quickly.  It was a $20 haircut so I guess we got our money's worth!

I know Connor isn't really looking in this picture, but i thought it was a good head shot of his hair before.

This is early on in the haircut, you can see how much hair he had!

During the haircut.


After his haircut, he got a toy from the machine behind him, he got a Santa game which he really likes.

Here are a couple 'after' pictures, doesn't he look like a little boy?!  His hair is also quite a bit lighter, Connor is changing so much before our eyes, crazy!



1 comment:

  1. OMG, third haircut and not even 1 yr old!? Guess he really is your son Erin :) And that last picture of him doesn't even look like him! I guess Jason and I gotta get back soon before he changes more!

    ReplyDelete