Saturday, August 1, 2009

Our Trip to Dallas

Last week Connor and I went to Plano, TX to see my family and friends.  My sister and her husband are leaving the end of August for England.  Jason will be playing professional hockey out there.  We won't be making the trip out to see them so we wanted to see them before they left!  The first leg of the flight was just the two of us and although I was nervous about flying by myself with Connor it went really well.  Greg met us there on the weekend so we all flew back to Denver together.

Connor got to swim in my parent's pool and he loved it!  Auntie Lea and Uncle Matt got him this great floaty and he really loved the water. 

Grandpa and Connor

Daddy and Connor


My best friend, Jenny, her son, Will, and her husband, Justin came over to swim and it was fun to see the boys play together.  They are six weeks apart.


The whole Collar, Dobkin, Tejchma gang!


Mommy and Connor


Connor didn't nap well while we were there so daddy was trying to get him to sleep, at least he was happy about not sleeping!


Grandma and Connor


Our happy family!


No comments:

Post a Comment